Information For Authors
Interested in submitting to this journal? We recommend that you review the About the Journal page for the journal's section policies, as well as the Author Guidelines. Authors need to register with the journal prior to submitting or, if already registered, can simply log in and begin the five-step process.
Tech-Knowledge Journal follows COPE publication ethics highlighting the followings:
Manuscripts must be submitted by one of the authors of the manuscript through the online submission system provided register or log in. Microsoft Word files are the only acceptable files for submission. Submissions by anyone other than one of the authors will not be accepted. The submitting author takes responsibility for the manuscript during submission and peer review processing.
- Terms of Submission
Manuscripts must be submitted on the understanding that they have not been published elsewhere and are only being considered by this journal. The corresponding author is responsible for ensuring that the manuscript has been reviewed and approved by all the other authors. It is also the corresponding author’s responsibility to ensure that the article has all the necessary institutional approvals. It is a condition of submission that the authors permit editing of the manuscript for readability.
- Peer review
All submitted articles are subject to evaluation and peer review for an article to be accepted for publication, the assigned editor will first consider if the manuscript meets minimum editorial standards and fits within the scope of the journal. If an article is within scope, then the editor will ideally solicit at least two anonymous peer reviewers to review the article before confirming a decision to accept, revised, or rejected. All decisions come from the editorial board.
- Ethical guideline:
JAUC follows the guidelines stated by the committee of publication ethics COPE.
- Paper types:
JAUC accepts all review articles and technical papers.
The author should use the English templet provided by the journal.
- Research paper content:
- Abstract: Abstract should be written in font 12 Times New Roman: An abstract is a brief
tsummary of the research article. It should contain a brief definition, problem, and findings. It must not exceed 300 words.
- Keywords: Up to five Keywords is allowed
- Introduction: The introduction should describe the area of study. Followed by a critical literature review, problem statements, objective of the study, and the scope of the study.
- Materials and methods: covers explanations of research designs. Basically, techniques for gathering information and other aspects related to experiments must be described in a research paper.
- Results and discussion: organize the results and discussion section by stating the results of your study. Discuss each finding in the same sequence as presented, providing your interpretation of what they mean in the larger context of the problem.
- Conclusion: the conclusion may review the main points of the paper, do not replicate the abstract as the conclusion. A conclusion might elaborate on the importance of the work or suggest applications and extensions.
- Acknowledgment: this section is to acknowledge the parties funded the research or helped in any way.
- Referencing: All references must be cited in the text and should be written in APA 7th reference style. (Author/s name, year, title, journal name, volume number, issue No., pages No. Publishers, URLs where available.
- Units: all units must be IS units.
- Page limit:
The number of page limit is up to 15 pages.
The journal publication policy is diamond open access (Free of Charge).